Monday, April 6, 2009

The Great Steak Caper


Hi everyone. Marmalade here. I'm feeling much better--I'm getting my energy back and am up to all sorts of no good. Tonight as Mom and Dad were getting ready to sit down to dinner, I decided to help myself to the steak sitting on Dad's plate. It was a stealth grab and go, but unfortunately the clattering of plates and silverware gave me away. Mom tried to get mad, but she laughed and shared her steak with Dad after prying Dad's steak from my jaws. I'm on a special diet and apparently steak is a no-no. It sure tasted good while it lasted. Anyway, there are the remains of the steak in the garbage can. So sad...

1 comment:

Bentley said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better. Mischievous behavior is an excellent sign of good health in a hound!